Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 596F
Court may give directions about examination
(1) Subject to section 597, the Court may at any time give one or more of
- a direction about the matters to be inquired into at an
- a direction about the procedure to be followed at an examination;
- a direction about who may be present at an examination while it is being
held in private;
- a direction that a person be excluded from an examination, even while it
is being held in public;
- a direction about access to records of the examination;
- a direction prohibiting publication or communication of information about
the examination (including questions asked, and answers given, at the
- a direction that a document that relates to the examination and was
created at the examination be destroyed.
(2) The Court may give a direction under paragraph (1)(e), (f) or (g) in
relation to all or part of an examination even if the examination, or that
part, was held in public.
(3) A person must not contravene a direction under subsection (1).
AustLII: Copyright Policy