Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 601AC
Deregistrationfollowing amalgamation or winding up
(1) ASIC must deregister a company if the Court orders the deregistration of
the company under:
- paragraph 413(1)(d) (reconstruction and amalgamation
of Part 5.1 bodies); or
- paragraph 481(5)(b) (release of liquidator); or
- subsection 509(6) (liquidator's return following winding up).
(2) ASIC must deregister a company if:
- 3 months have passed since the
company's liquidator lodged a return under section 509; and
- no order under subsection 509(6) has been made during that period.
AustLII: Copyright Policy