Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 601BH
Modifications of constitution
(1) A company registered under this Part must modify its constitution within 3
months after registration to give effect to this Part.
(2) If the constitution specifies amounts of money expressed in foreign
currency, the company must:
- fix a single rate of conversion by
- modify its constitution by special resolution to convert those amounts
into Australian currency using that rate.
The modification must be made within 3 months after registration.
(3) An amendment of a company's constitution under this section does not
affect the number and class of shares held by each member.
AustLII: Copyright Policy