Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 601CT
(1) A registered body must have a registered office in this jurisdiction to
which all communications and notices may be addressed and that must be open:
- if the body has:
- lodged a notice under subsection (2); or
- lodged a notice under subsection (2) and a notice or notices under
for such hours (being not fewer than 3) between 9 am and 5 pm on each
business day as are specified in that notice, or in the later or last of those
notices, as the case may be; or
- otherwiseeach business day from at least 10 am to 12 noon and from
at least 2 pm to 4 pm;
and at which a representative of the body is present at all times when the
office is open.
(2) A registered body may lodge written notice of the hours (being not fewer
than 3) between 9 am and 5 pm on each business day during which the body's
registered office is open.
(3) Within 7 days after a change in the situation of its registered office, a
registered body must lodge a written notice of the change and of the new
address of that office.
(4) A registered body that has lodged a notice under subsection (2) must,
within 7 days after a change in the hours during which its registered office
is open, lodge a notice, in the prescribed form, of the change.
AustLII: Copyright Policy