Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 601CZC
Location of register
(1) The register must be kept at:
- the body's registered office; or
- the body's principal place of business in this jurisdiction; or
- a place in this jurisdiction (whether of the body or of someone else)
where the work involved in maintaining the register is done; or
- another place approved by ASIC.
(2) The body must lodge with ASIC a notice of the address at which the
register is kept within 7 days after the register is:
- established at an
office that is neither the body's registered office nor at its principal place
of business; or
- moved from one office to another.
Notice is not required for moving the register between the registered office
and an office at the principal place of business.
AustLII: Copyright Policy