Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 601EA
Applying for registration
(1) To register a managed investment scheme, a person must lodge an
application with ASIC.
(2) The application must state:
- the name, and the address of the
registered office, of the proposed responsible entity; and
- the name and address of a person who has consented to be the auditor of
the compliance plan.
(3) The applicant must have the consent referred to in paragraph (2)(b)
when the application is lodged. After the scheme is registered, the applicant
must give the consent to the responsible entity. The responsible entity must
keep the consent.
(4) The following must be lodged with the application:
- a copy of the
- a copy of the scheme's compliance plan;
- a statement signed by the directors of the proposed responsible entity
- the scheme's constitution complies with sections 601GA and 601GB; and
- the scheme's compliance plan complies with section 601HA.
- Note: Section 601HC requires that the copy of the compliance plan be
signed by the directors of the responsible entity.
AustLII: Copyright Policy