Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 637
Bidder's statement formalities
(1) The copy of the bidder's statement that is lodged with ASIC must
be approved by:
- for a bidder that is a body corporate:
- if the consideration offered under the bid is a cash sum onlya
resolution passed by the directors of the bidder; or
- otherwisea unanimous resolution passed by all the directors of the
- for a bidder who is an individualthe bidder.
(2) The bidder's statement must be dated. The date is the date on which it is
lodged with ASIC.
AustLII: Copyright Policy