Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 651B
How to make an election for new forms of consideration
(1) An election under section 650B or 651A to take a new form of
consideration must be made:
- by written notice to the bidder; and
- within 1 month after the person receives the notice from the bidder of
their right to make the election.
(2) The person becomes entitled to the new form of consideration if they:
- make the election; and
- return to the bidder:
- any consideration they have already received; and
- any necessary transfer documents.
AustLII: Copyright Policy