Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 657E
(1) The Panel, or the President of the Panel, may make an interim order of a
kind referred to in subsection 657D(2) in relation to circumstances even if:
- there is no declaration under section 657A that the circumstances are
- no application to the Panel for a declaration of that kind has been made.
The order must specify the period (not exceeding 2 months) for which it is to
(2) The order ceases to have effect:
- at the end of the period specified
in the order; or
- if, before the end of that period, proceedings for a declaration under
section 657A in relation to the circumstances (and all related
proceedings for an order under section 657D) are determinedwhen
those proceedings are determined.
AustLII: Copyright Policy