Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 714
Contents of profile statement
(1) A profile statement must:
- identify the body and the nature of the
- state the nature of the risks involved in investing in the securities; and
- give details of all amounts payable in respect of the securities
(including any amounts by way of fee, commission or charge); and
- state that the person given the profile statement is entitled to a copy of
the prospectus free of charge; and
- state that:
- a copy of the statement has been lodged with ASIC; and
- ASIC takes no responsibility for the content of the statement; and
- give any other information required by the regulations or by ASIC approval
under subsection 709(3).
(2) The profile statement must state that no securities will be issued on the
basis of the statement after the expiry date specified in the statement. The
expiry date must not be later than 13 months after the date of the prospectus.
The expiry date of a replacement statement must be the same as that of the
original statement it replaces.
- Note 1: Subsection 716(1) requires the
profile statement to be dated.
Note 2: Section 719 deals with supplementary and replacement profile
AustLII: Copyright Policy