(1) FWA may impose conditions on an entry permit when it is issued.
(2) In deciding whether to impose conditions under subsection (1), FWA must take into account the permit qualification matters.
(3) FWA must record on an entry permit any conditions that have been imposed on its use (whether under subsection (1) or any other provision of this Part).
(4) If FWA imposes a condition on an entry permit after it has been issued, the permit ceases to be in force until FWA records the condition on the permit.
(5) To avoid doubt, a permit holder does not contravene an FWA order merely because the permit holder contravenes a condition imposed on his or her permit by order (whether the condition is imposed at the time the entry permit is issued or at any later time).