(1) Chapter 6 is a collection of miscellaneous matters that relate to the other Chapters.
(2) Part 6‑1 provides rules relating to applications for remedies under this Act. It prevents certain applications if other remedies are available and prevents multiple applications or complaints in relation to the same conduct.
(3) Part 6‑2 is about dealing with disputes between national system employees and their employers under modern awards, enterprise agreements and contracts of employment.
(4) Part 6‑3 extends the National Employment Standards relating to unpaid parental leave and notice of termination to non‑national system employees.
(5) Part 6‑4 contains provisions to give effect, or further effect, to certain international agreements relating to termination of employment.
(6) Part 6‑5 deals with miscellaneous matters such as delegations and regulations.