(1) A care proceedings attendance notice must be in writing and in the form prescribed by the rules.
(2) A care proceedings attendance notice must--(a) require the person to whom it is addressed to attend at the court house where the proceedings before the Children's Court are conducted at a specified date, time and place, and(b) state that failure to attend may result in the arrest of the person and, in the case of the child, young person or parent to which the proceedings relate, the matter being dealt with in his or her absence.
(3) Notice of the date, time and place set is to be given to each other party in the proceedings in accordance with the rules.
(4) The rules may prescribe additional matters to be included in care proceedings attendance notices.
(5) A care proceedings attendance notice is to be served in accordance with the rules.