(1) A copy of a report furnished to the Presiding Officer of a House of Parliament under this Part is to be laid before that House within 15 sitting days of that House after it is received by the Presiding Officer.
(2) The Children's Guardian may include in a report a recommendation that the report be made public forthwith.
(3) If a report includes a recommendation by the Children's Guardian that the report be made public forthwith, a Presiding Officer of a House of Parliament may make it public whether or not that House is in session and whether or not the report has been laid before that House.
(4) If such a report is made public by a Presiding Officer of a House of Parliament before it is laid before that House, it attracts the same privileges and immunities as if it had been laid before that House.
(5) A Presiding Officer need not inquire whether all or any conditions precedent have been satisfied as regards a report purporting to have been made and furnished in accordance with this Act.
(6) The Annual Reports (Departments) Act 1985 is, in its application to the annual report of the Children's Guardian, modified to the extent necessary for the purposes of this Part.