New South Wales Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
COMBAT SPORTS ACT 2013 - SECT 102
Exemptions for persons not resident in the State
102 Exemptions for persons not resident in the State
(1) The Authority may exempt any person or any specified class of persons from
the operation of this Act or such of the provisions of this Act as are
specified by the Authority.
(2) The Authority must not exempt a person who is
ordinarily resident in New South Wales or a class or description of persons
who are ordinarily so resident.
(3) An exemption may be granted subject to
such terms or conditions as are specified in the notice by which the exemption
(4) The Authority may revoke or vary an exemption.
(5) Notice of
an exemption, or of the revocation or variation of an exemption:
(a) of an
individual is to be given by notice in writing to the individual and is to be
published in the Gazette as soon as practicable after the notice is given, or
(b) of a specified class of persons is to be published in the Gazette as soon
as practicable after the notice is given.
(6) This section does not limit the
power to make regulations for or with respect to the exemption of persons or
classes of persons from provisions of this Act.
AustLII: Copyright Policy