(1) Before the Authority makes any decision under this Part, the Authority must--(a) cause written notice of the proposed decision to be given to the provider concerned, and(b) give the provider a reasonable opportunity to make representations to the Authority in relation to the proposed decision.
(2) Subsection (1) (b) does not apply if the Authority is of the opinion that it is in the public interest for the decision to have effect immediately.
(3) In making a decision under this Part, the Authority must have regard to any representations made under this section in relation to the proposed decision.
(4) Notice of any decision under this Part by the Authority, together with the reasons for the decision, must be given to the provider to which the decision relates.
(5) This section does not apply to a decision to require a provider to provide further information in relation to an application for approval or a decision to grant such an application unconditionally.