(1) The Minister may revoke or modify an order given by a council.
(1A) The Minister administering the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 may revoke or modify an order given by a council that relates to an activity that is the subject of a development consent granted under that Act. A reference in this section to the Minister includes a reference to the Minister administering that Act.
(2) Notice of the revocation or modification must be given to the council and the person to whom the order was given.
(3) The revocation or modification takes effect from the date specified in the Minister's notice. The date may be the date on which the order was given by the council or a later date.
(4) The Minister may prohibit a council from re-making an order that is revoked or modified under this section, totally or within such period or except in accordance with such terms and conditions (if any) as the Minister may specify.
(5) Notice of a prohibition may be given in the same notice as notice of the revocation or modification of an order or in a separate notice.