(1) The Governor may make regulations, not inconsistent with this Act, for or with respect to any matter that by this Act is required or permitted to be prescribed or that is necessary or convenient to be prescribed for carrying out or giving effect to this Act.
(2) In particular, the regulations may make provision for or with respect to a matter specified in Schedule 6.
(3) The regulations may create offences in connection with elections and polls under this Act by adopting, with such modifications as are necessary, any of the provisions of the Electoral Act 2017 .
(4) The regulations may create an offence punishable by a penalty not exceeding 10 penalty units or, in the case of an offence created as referred to in subsection (3), not exceeding the penalty provided for the corresponding offence in the Electoral Act 2017 .
(5) The regulations may incorporate by reference, wholly or in part and with or without modification, any standards, rules, codes, specifications or methods, as in force at a particular time or as in force from time to time, prescribed or published by any authority or body, whether or not it is a New South Wales authority or body.
(6) If any requirement with respect to water, sewerage or drainage works imposed by the regulations is inconsistent with the requirements of the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2011 or the regulations under that Act with respect to the same work, that Act and any regulations under that Act prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.