(1) A person who is dissatisfied with the result of the review under section 121 of a decision of the Registrar-General (including a decision made by the authorised operator) may apply to the Supreme Court for a review of the decision.
(2) For the purpose of conducting such a review, the Supreme Court may reconsider and determine any question of fact involved in the decision.
(3) The Registrar-General may not rely on any grounds that are not set out in the reasons given on the review of the decision under section 121 except by leave of the Supreme Court.
(4) After reviewing the Registrar-General's decision on an application under this section, the Supreme Court:(a) may uphold the decision, or(b) may order that the Registrar-General take such action in relation to the matters raised by the application as the Supreme Court considers appropriate, being action that the Registrar-General could, but for the order, have taken,and may make such further or other orders as the Supreme Court considers appropriate.
(5) This section does not apply to the determination of the position of a boundary under Part 14A.