(cf DL Act, s 21B)
(1) Transport for NSW may enter into an agreement with a person about the exercise of functions by the person with respect to the provision of interlock services for the purposes of this Part and Division 2 of Part 7.4 (an
"interlock services agreement" ).
(2) An agreement may (without limiting the matters with respect to which it may make provision) include provision about the following--(a) pricing arrangements for provision of interlock services,(b) setting and maintenance of service standards (including, without limitation, standards relating to the process of installing, maintaining and removing interlock devices and delivery of services),(c) the provision, sharing and protection of data recorded on interlock devices.
(3) The functions of an accredited interlock service provider may be exercised by any employee or agent of the accredited interlock service provider authorised to do so by the accredited interlock service provider.
(4) Transport for NSW may, by order in writing, accredit a person referred to in subsection (1) as an accredited interlock service provider.
(5) Transport for NSW is not liable in civil proceedings (whether for negligence or otherwise) for anything done or omitted to be done by an accredited interlock service provider or an employee or agent of such a provider in exercising (or purportedly exercising) any function under this Act or the statutory rules. In particular, Transport for NSW is not vicariously liable for any such act or omission.