(1) An intestate's spouse or personal representative may apply to the Court for a distribution order.
(2) If, however, the personal representative has given written notice under section 125 (3), the application cannot (unless the Court otherwise allows) be made more than 3 months after the date of the notice.
(3) On an application under this section, the Court may order that the property be distributed between the spouses in any way it considers just and equitable.
(4) If the Court considers it just and equitable to do so, it may allocate the whole of the property to one of the spouses to the exclusion of the other or others.
(5) A distribution order may include conditions.