(cf former ss 27 (1), 30C (3))
(1) An application for a licence under this Division may be made to the Authority by--(a) any corporation incorporated in New South Wales, or(b) any body corporate (subject to the regulations) if the application is conditional on the licence being endorsed with a specialised insurer endorsement.
(2) An application shall be in such form and accompanied by such documents--(a) as may be prescribed by the regulations, and(b) subject to any such regulations, as may be determined by the Authority.
(3) Without affecting the generality of subsection (2), the form of application may require particulars of--(a) the places at which the business of the applicant is to be carried on, and(b) in the case of an applicant that is a company--the shareholders, directors and secretary of the company.
(4) The Authority may, before determining an application for a licence, require the applicant to advertise or give other notice of the application.
(5) An application is to be accompanied by such fee (if any) as is prescribed by the regulations or (subject to the regulations) as is determined by the Authority. Any such fee is to be paid into the Workers Compensation Operational Fund.