(1) The Authority may conduct an audit of all or any particular workers compensation activities of an insurer to determine whether the insurer is carrying out those activities effectively, economically and efficiently and in compliance with the workers compensation legislation and any relevant agency arrangement.
(2) A single audit under this section may relate to the activities of more than one insurer.
(3) An officer of the Authority appointed by the Authority for the purposes of this section is, for the purposes of the exercise of the Authority's functions under this section, entitled to inspect the accounting and other records of an insurer.
(4) A person must not wilfully obstruct or delay a person exercising a function under this section.: Maximum penalty--1,000 penalty units.
(5) An insurer must provide all reasonable assistance to the Authority for the purpose of facilitating the exercise of functions by the Authority under this section.
(6) The Authority may publish such reports and other information concerning an audit under this section as the Authority thinks fit.