New South Wales Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING AND ASSESSMENT REGULATION 2000 - REG 113A
Public participation-- application under section 8.3 of the Act for review of council's determination
113A Public participation-- application under section 8.3 of the Act for
review of council's determination
(1) This clause applies to an application under section 8.3 of the Act for
review by a council of its determination of a development application.
application to which this clause applies must be notified or advertised for a
period the period specified in clause 20A of Schedule 1 to the Act, but
otherwise in the same manner as the original development application was
notified or advertised.
(4) The council must cause copies of the application
to be given to each concurrence authority for the development to which the
(5) The notice or advertisement referred to in subclause
(2) must contain the following information--
(a) a brief description of the
original development application and the land to which it relates,
statement that submissions concerning the application for review may be made
to the council within the period referred to in section 8.5(1)(b) of the Act.
(7) During the period referred to in subclause (2), any person may inspect the
application and any accompanying information and make extracts from or copies
AustLII: Copyright Policy