(1) The fee payable for consideration of a request for modification of any of the following is to be determined by the Planning Secretary in accordance with this clause--(a) the approval of the Minister for a project under Part 3A of the Act,(b) the approval of a concept plan under that Part,(c) a development consent that is taken to be an approval under that Part.
(2) The maximum fee for a request for modification that the Planning Secretary considers will relate only to a minor matter such as a minor error, a misdescription or a miscalculation (but not a minor environmental assessment) is $850.
(2A) The maximum fee for a request for modification that the Planning Secretary considers will involve a minor environmental assessment is $5,000.
(3) The maximum fee in any other case is--(a) 50% of the fee paid for the Part 3A application in respect of the approval for the project or concept plan that is proposed to be modified, or(b) $5,000,whichever is the greater.
(4) If there is public notice of a request for modification, an additional fee of $2,830 is payable.
(5) The fee payable under this clause is payable by the person making the request and must be paid within 14 days after the Planning Secretary notifies that person of the amount of the fee.
(6) The Minister may refuse to consider any such request if the fee remains unpaid.