(1) Consent to a proposed development plan by owners of the land subject to the plan is to be determined by the authority proposing the plan by holding a postal ballot (a
"consent ballot" ).
(2) The authority must--(a) determine the form of the ballot paper, and(b) fix the dates for forwarding of ballots to owners and the closing of the ballot, and(c) appoint a returning officer for the ballot.
(3) The form of the ballot paper must be approved by the Planning Secretary.
(4) Without limiting subclause (2), the ballot paper must specify, or require the owner to specify the following--(a) the name of the owner and the lot and deposited plan particulars of all land held by the owner that is subject to the proposed development plan,(b) the name of any other co-owner of a lot so specified.
(5) The returning officer may be assisted by a person or persons approved by the authority.