(1) This clause applies to senior staff members of a council.
(2) If a staff transfer occurs as a consequence of a boundary alteration, the employment of a remaining staff member of the transferor council and an existing staff member of the transferee council continues on the same terms and conditions that applied to the staff member immediately before the transfer day.
(3) Subclause (2) applies until other provision is duly made under any Act or law.
(4) A contract of employment of a staff member has no effect to the extent to which it is inconsistent with this clause.
(5) This clause is subject to the provisions of any applicable proclamation under Chapter 9 of the Act.
(6) Words and expressions used in this clause have the same meaning as in Part 6 of Chapter 11 of the Act.