(1) It is a condition of an approval to operate a system of sewage management that this clause is complied with.
(2) The sewage management facilities used in the operation of the system must be maintained in a sanitary condition and must be operated in accordance with the relevant requirements of this Regulation.
(3) A sewage management facility used in the operation of the system must not discharge into any watercourse or onto any land other than its related effluent application area.
(4) The conditions (if any) of any certificate of accreditation issued by the Director-General of the Department of Health under this Subdivision in respect of the plans or designs for any components of the sewage management facilities must be complied with.
(5) The person operating the system of sewage management must provide details of the way in which it is operated, and evidence of compliance with the relevant requirements of this Regulation and of the conditions of the approval, whenever the council reasonably requires the person to do so.