(cf SCR Part 36, rule 13CA; DCR Part 28, rule 9D; LCR Part 23, rule 1E)
(1) This rule applies if expert witnesses prepare a joint report as referred to in rule 31.24(1)(c).
(2) The joint report must specify matters agreed and matters not agreed and the reasons for any disagreement.
(3) The joint report may be tendered at the trial as evidence of any matters agreed.
(4) In relation to any matters not agreed, the joint report may be used or tendered at the trial only in accordance with the rules of evidence and the practices of the court.
(5) Except by leave of the court, a party affected may not adduce evidence from any other expert witness on the issues dealt with in the joint report.