This legislation has been repealed.
(1) Application may be made to the Tribunal for the variation or revocation of a community counselling order or a community treatment order.
(2) An application may be made only:(a) if there has been a substantial or material change in the circumstances surrounding the making of the order, or(b) if relevant information not available when the order was made has become available.
(3) An application may be made:(a) by the affected person, or(b) by the psychiatric case manager implementing the order, or(c) by a person who could have applied for the order.
(4) An order may be varied only if the order, as varied, could be made in relation to the affected person.
(5) The regulations may make provision with respect to applications under this section and the orders which may be made by the Tribunal in respect of any such application.