Northern Territory Consolidated Regulations

[Index] [Table] [Search] [Search this Regulation] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]


Requirements relating to vertebrate pest animal control

An applicant for a licence whose genuine reason for possessing or using firearms is vertebrate pest animal control must be:

        (a)     a professional contract shooter engaged or employed in controlling vertebrate pest animals on rural land; or

        (b)     a person employed by or in, or authorised by, an Agency, within the meaning of the Public Sector Employment and Management Act , or a government or local government council, that has functions relating to the control or suppression of vertebrate pest animals.

AustLII: Copyright Policy | Disclaimers | Privacy Policy | Feedback