(1) A person may enter land owned by another person (the
"other owner" ) if—(a) the person has agreed with the other owner to carry out fencing and allow access to the land; or(b) QCAT has ordered that the fencing work be carried out by the person and that access be granted to the land.
(2) At least 14 days before entering the other owner’s land, the person must give the other owner, and any lessee of the land that the person is aware of, a notice of proposed fencing work.
(3) An employee or agent of the person may enter the land if the person complies with subsection (2) .
(4) The person or the person’s employee or agent may enter the other person’s land only at a reasonable time and only to a reasonable extent needed to carry out the fencing work.
(5) This section does not authorise entry to a dwelling on the land.