(1) This section applies if the local government—(a) inspects a regulated pool that has a pool safety certificate; and(b) reasonably believes the pool is not a complying pool.
(2) The local government may, after complying with section 246AG , cancel the pool safety certificate for the pool.
(3) If the local government cancels the pool safety certificate under subsection (2) , it must, within 10 business days after the cancellation, give the QBCC commissioner notice of the cancellation.
(4) The commissioner must record in the regulated pools register the cancellation of the pool safety certificate for the pool.
(5) Subsection (2) does not limit the power of the local government under sections 248 and 249 .