(1) Subject to section 246CH , the QBCC commissioner must consider the application and decide to—(a) license the applicant; or(b) refuse to license the applicant.
(2) However, the commissioner may decide to license the applicant only if it is satisfied the applicant is a suitable person to hold a licence.
(3) The commissioner may impose conditions on the licence.
(4) The commissioner is taken to have refused to license the applicant if the commissioner does not decide the application within the decision period.
(5) If the application is refused under subsection (4) , the applicant is entitled to be given by the commissioner an information notice about the decision.Note—For reviews of the decision, see the QBCC Act , part 7 , division 3 .