(1) The QBCC commissioner must keep a register of pool safety inspectors (the
"pool safety inspectors register" ).
(2) The pool safety inspectors register may be kept in the way the commissioner considers appropriate, including, for example, in an electronic form.
(3) The pool safety inspectors register must contain the following particulars for each pool safety inspector—(a) their name, licence number and business contact details;(b) the following information about their licence—(i) its day of issue and expiry;(ii) if conditions are imposed on the licence—the conditions;(c) details of their eligibility for licensing as a pool safety inspector;(d) if, under section 246CY (1) , the commissioner decides whether or not a ground for disciplinary action against the pool safety inspector is established—(i) details of the decision; and(ii) if the decision was that a ground for disciplinary action against the pool safety inspector is established—details of the further decision required under section 246CY (4) ;(e) if the tribunal makes an order about the pool safety inspector—details of the order, other than any details identified in the order as details not to be included in the register.
(4) Particulars recorded under subsection (3) (d) must be removed from the pool safety inspectors register 5 years after they were recorded in the register.
(5) Particulars recorded under subsection (3) (e) must be removed from the pool safety inspectors register at the end of the period during which the order states the details are to be included in the register.