(1) As soon as practicable after designating land as a transport noise corridor, the transport chief executive must give notice of the designation to—(a) the chief executive of the department in which this Act is administered; and(b) the local government in whose area the transport noise corridor is situated.
(2) The notice must include information about the levels of noise within the corridor caused by rolling stock or traffic on the railway land or State-controlled road for which it is designated.
(3) As soon as practicable after receiving the notice, the local government must include a record of the transport noise corridor in its planning scheme.
(4) The record must—(a) identify the land that is within the transport noise corridor; and(b) include details about the levels of noise within the corridor caused by rolling stock or traffic on the railway land or State-controlled road for which it is designated; and(c) state that interested persons may obtain details about the transport noise corridor and the levels of noise from the local government.
(5) Information required to be included in the record must be included in a way that readily allows an applicant for a building development approval to identify whether land the subject of the approval is within a transport noise corridor.