(1) This division imposes restrictions and obligations for particular building development approvals.
(2) The restrictions and obligations are taken to be conditions of building development approvals to which they relate.
(3) This division does not limit the conditions that may be imposed under the Planning Act .
(4) If a provision of this division applies to a building development approval, the condition provided for under the provision (an
"imposed condition" ) is taken to—(a) have been imposed on the approval; and(b) comply with the Planning Act , section 65 (1) .
(5) The Planning Act , chapter 3 , part 5 , division 2 , subdivision 2 does not apply to an imposed condition.
(6) If there is a conflict between an imposed condition and another condition of a building development approval, the imposed condition prevails to the extent of the inconsistency.