Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
DEBT COLLECTORS (FIELD AGENTS AND COLLECTION AGENTS) ACT 2014 - SECT 52
Issue of licence to chief executive of department
52 Issue of licence to chief executive of department
(1) The chief executive may issue a licence to the chief executive of a
department in the name ‘The Chief Executive of the (name of department)’.
(2) If the name of the department changes during the term of the licence, the
chief executive may reissue the licence in the department’s new name.
The licence is taken to be issued to the chief executive of the department for
the time being.
(4) The chief executive of a department, as the holder of a
licence, is taken to represent the State.
(5) A licence issued to the chief
executive of a department authorises an officer or employee of the department
to perform any activity authorised by the chief executive that the chief
executive may perform under the licence.
(6) To remove any doubt, it is
declared that an officer or employee performing an activity authorised by the
chief executive is not required to be licensed or registered under this Act to
perform the activity.
AustLII: Copyright Policy