Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
DEBT COLLECTORS (FIELD AGENTS AND COLLECTION AGENTS) ACT 2014 - SECT 65
Licence may be deactivated
65 Licence may be deactivated
(1) A field agent may ask the chief executive to deactivate the agent’s
(2) A request under subsection (1) must be made in the approved
form and be accompanied by the field agent’s licence and the fee prescribed
under a regulation.
(3) The licence is taken to be deactivated when the
request, the licence and the prescribed fee are received by the chief
executive under subsection (2) .
(4) A licence that is deactivated does not
authorise the holder of the licence to perform an activity under the authority
of the licence.
(5) The deactivation of a licence under this section does
(a) affect the term of the licence; or
(b) entitle the holder of the
licence to a refund of fees relating to the licence for the balance of the
(6) The holder of a deactivated licence may apply to have
the licence renewed under section 55 or restored under section 58 as a
deactivated licence at a reduced fee prescribed under a regulation.
AustLII: Copyright Policy