(1) This section applies to each of the following relating to a person—(a) an examination report made for the person;(b) a statement made by the person to a health practitioner for the purpose of a Magistrates Court making a decision about the person under section 172 or 173 .
(2) The report or statement may be given to—(a) if an authorised mental health service is responsible for the person—the administrator of the service; or(b) if the forensic disability service is responsible for the person—the administrator of the service.
(3) If the report or statement is received in evidence by a Magistrates Court, the report or statement may be given to, and used by, another person only with the leave of the court.
(4) The court may grant the leave subject to the conditions it considers appropriate.
(5) An administrator who receives a report or statement under subsection (2) must include the report or statement in the person’s health records.