Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
STATE DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS ORGANISATION ACT 1971 - SECT 27AC
27AC Deciding application
(1) The Coordinator-General must decide whether or not to make the
(2) Sections 26 (2) and 27 apply for the making of the decision.
(3) If the Coordinator-General decides not to make the declaration, the
Coordinator-General must give the applicant written notice of the decision and
the reasons for it.
(4) The Coordinator-General may decide to declare, or not
to declare, a project to be a coordinated project on the basis of 1 or more of
the matters mentioned in section 27 .
(5) The Coordinator-General is not
bound to declare a project to be a coordinated project merely because the
project satisfies 1 or more of the matters mentioned in section 27 .
AustLII: Copyright Policy