Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
STATE DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS ORGANISATION ACT 1971 - SECT 54D
Effect of imposed conditions
(1) This section applies if there are imposed conditions for the undertaking
of the project.
(2) The Planning Act , section 164 applies to the undertaking
of the project as if—
(a) the project were development under that Act; and
(b) the imposed conditions were a development approval for the development.
(3) The Environmental Protection Act , sections 437 to 440 and 493A apply to
the undertaking of the project as if the imposed conditions were development
conditions under that Act for a development approval for the project.
remove any doubt, it is declared that the provisions mentioned in subsections
(2) and (3) apply to anyone who undertakes the project, including, for
(a) the proponent; and
(b) any of the following who undertake the
(i) an agent, contractor or subcontractor or licensee of the
(ii) an agent, contractor or subcontractor or licensee of a person
mentioned in subparagraph (i) .
(5) Also, it is declared that—
Planning Act , section 227 applies in relation to an offence against
section 164 of that Act; and
(b) the Environmental Protection Act , section
493 applies in relation to an offence against sections 437 to 440 and 493A of
AustLII: Copyright Policy