Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
STATE DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS ORGANISATION ACT 1971 - SECT 54ZN
Fees for pt 4A
54ZN Fees for pt 4A
(1) An application under this part must be accompanied by the fee prescribed
by regulation for the application.
(2) The Coordinator-General must refuse to
receive the application unless the fee has been paid.
(3) However, if a fee
is prescribed for an application under section 54Z , the Coordinator-General
may waive or reduce the fee.
(4) In deciding to waive or reduce a fee under
subsection (3) , the Coordinator-General may have regard to the complexity of
the proposed amendment and the extent of public consultation required in
relation to the proposed change.
(5) The proponent of a coordinated project
must pay the Coordinator-General the fees prescribed by regulation at the
times provided for under the regulation.
(6) If a fee becomes payable under
subsection (5) , the Coordinator-General’s obligations under this part for
the coordinated project are suspended until the fee has been paid.
Subsection (6) applies despite any other provision of this part.
AustLII: Copyright Policy