(1) Any person who wishes to object to the amendment of the Forest Practices Code which the Authority intends to make, may, at any time before the expiration of the period of 60 days after the notice referred to in section 32 is published in accordance with that section, lodge with the Authority an objection in writing to the amendments intended to be made by the Authority.
(2) An objection lodged under subsection (1) may not be entertained by the Authority unless
(a) it specifies the ground of the objection; and
(b) it has been lodged with the Authority before the expiration of the period referred to in that subsection.
(3) The Authority shall, after considering any objections that are lodged with it in accordance with subsection (1), publish a notice in the Gazette specifying the amendment to the Forest Practices Code.
(4) A notice published in accordance with subsection (3) shall specify the date on which the amendment of the Forest Practices Code shall take effect.
(5) A notice referred to in subsection (3) is not a statutory rule within the meaning of the Rules Publication Act 1953.