Section 4A (4)
1. InterpretationIn this Schedule director means a director of the Board and, unless the contrary intention is shown, includes the chairperson.
2. MeetingsA meeting of the Board may be convened at any time by the chairperson or by any 2 directors.
3. Procedure at meetings(1) Four directors form a quorum at any duly convened meeting of the Board.(2) Any duly convened meeting of the Board at which a quorum is present is competent to transact any business of the Board.(3) Questions arising at a meeting of the Board are to be determined by a majority of votes of the directors present and voting.(4) In the event of an equality of votes on a question arising at a meeting of the Board the question stands adjourned until the next meeting.
4. Chairperson(1) The chairperson of the Board is to preside at all meetings of the Board at which he or she is present.(2) If the chairperson is not present at a meeting of the Board the deputy chairperson or, if a deputy chairperson has not been elected or is not present, a director elected by the directors present is to preside at that meeting.
5. MinutesThe Board is to keep minutes of its proceedings.
6. General proceduresSubject to this Schedule, the procedure for the calling of, and for the conduct of business at, meetings of the Board is as determined by the Board.