Section 37A (12)
1. InterpretationIn this Schedule, member means a member of the Council and, unless the contrary intention is shown, includes the chairperson.
2. Meetings(1) Subject to subclause (2) , a meeting of the Council may be convened at any time by the chairperson or by any 2 members.(2) The Council must hold not less than 3 meetings in each financial year.
3. Procedure at meetings(1) Five members form a quorum at any duly convened meeting of the Council.(2) Any duly convened meeting of the Council at which a quorum is present is competent to transact any business of the Council.(3) Questions arising at a meeting of the Council are to be determined by a majority of votes of the members present and voting.(4) In the event of an equality of votes on a question arising at a meeting of the Council the question stands adjourned until its next meeting.
4. Chairperson(1) The chairperson of the Council is to preside at all meetings of the Council at which he or she is present.(2) If the chairperson is not present at a meeting of the Council a member elected by the members present is to preside at that meeting.
5. MinutesThe Council is to keep minutes of its proceedings.
6. General proceduresSubject to this Schedule, the procedure for the calling of, and for the conduct of business at, meetings of the Council is as determined by the Council.