(1) The chairperson or, in the absence of the chairperson, the deputy chairperson, must preside at a meeting of the Authority at which she or he is present.
(2) If neither the chairperson nor deputy chairperson are present at a meeting the members present may elect a member to preside at the meeting.
(3) The person presiding at a meeting has a deliberative vote and a second or casting vote.
(4) A majority of the members of the Authority currently holding office constitutes a quorum.
(5) Except as otherwise provided for in this Act or the regulations, the Authority may regulate its own proceedings.