S. 63O(1) amended by No. 65/2007 s. 44(Sch. 1 item 13(a)).
(1) On the expiration of an animal registry licence, the Secretary may renew the licence.
S. 63O(2) amended by No. 65/2007 s. 44(Sch. 1 item 13(a)).
(2) Before an animal registry licence expires, the holder may apply to the Secretary for the renewal of the licence.
(3) An application under subsection (2)—
(a) must include the prescribed particulars; and
(b) must be accompanied by the prescribed fee.
(4) An applicant under this section must give to the Secretary any further information relating to the application that the Secretary requests.
S. 63O(5) amended by No. 65/2007 s. 44(Sch. 1 item 13(b)).
(5) An animal registry licence in respect of which an application is made under this section, is deemed to continue in force, after the expiry of the licence period, until the Secretary makes a decision in relation to the application.
S. 63P (Heading) substituted by No. 65/2007 s. 44(Sch. 1 item 14(1)).
S. 63P inserted by No. 103/2003 s. 9.