S. 75A(1) amended by Nos 65/2007 s. 44(Sch. 1 item 22), 69/2017 s. 54.
(1) If the holder of an animal registry licence has not complied with section 63S, a Departmental authorised officer may seize all records that the licence holder is required to surrender under section 63S.
(2) An authorised officer who seizes records under subsection (1) must, as soon as practicable after seizing the records surrender them to the Secretary.
(3) The Secretary may retain, keep and maintain records seized under subsection (1) for so long as the Secretary considers necessary.
(4) Any records seized by the Secretary under this section become the property of the Secretary on seizure.
(5) Section 75 does not apply to records to which this section applies.
S. 75B inserted by No. 103/2003 s. 15.