(1) The Authority may conduct an investigation into—
(a) a suspected contravention of the examination rules of the Authority; or
(b) an allegation that a student's assessment by the Authority was obtained by fraudulent, illegal or unfair means.
(2) In conducting an investigation under subsection (1), the Authority may nominate a person on its behalf to interview any student enrolled in an accredited course.
(3) A person nominated to interview a student must give notice of the interview to the student not less than 24 hours before the interview.
(4) Notice of an interview—
(a) need not be in writing; and
(b) may nominate a time and place for the interview; and
(c) must give particulars of the matter under investigation.
(5) In addition to any other matter discussed at the interview, the student must be informed of possible further action by the Authority and possible consequences to the student.
(6) The person who conducts an interview must submit a written report of the interview to the chief executive officer of the Authority as soon as practicable after the interview.
S. 2.5.13 (Heading) substituted by No. 19/2008 s. 6(1).